FORT – PRH line fans
Documents to download
- for agitated air: -15°C to +60°C
- ambient temperature: +40°C
Intended for atmosphere:
Non-explosive or Explosive (zone 1 and zone 2)
Range of usage:
V = 1750 – 130000 m3/h
p = 330 – 5300 Pa
Radial made by welding. Used material PP, PE.
Radial with backward curved blades put on the motor shaft directly or belt driven. Used material PP, steel with covering of ebonite, stainless steel.
Standard single speed three-phased electric motors for 400 V in version B3, protection IP55, insulation class F, in version with 2, 4, 6 or 8poles
Ball bearing with grease filling for durability life.
Multi speed motor
Frequency converter (for special order)
Housing, impeller, motor, epoxy painted metal stool.
- damping connectors
- rustproof steel clips
- motor cowling
- exhaust extension with grid
- vibration insulators
- frequency converter
- piping from plastics (PVC, PP, PE + modification)
- when mounting the fan, you have to mount the condensate outlet extension or (at least) to bore a hole with diameter ca. 5 mm in the lowest fan housing point.
- a suitable thermal protection has to be included into the electric system
back to products