FORT – PCK + PCH line fans
Documents to download
- for agitated air: -15°C to +60°C
- ambient temperature: +40°C
Intended for atmosphere:
Non-explosive or Explosive (zone 1 and zone 2)
PCK - radial made by rotation moulding, PCH – radial welded. Used material PP, PE Impeller Radial with forward curved blades, put on the motor shaft directly. Used material PP.
Standard single speed three-phased electric motors for 400 V in versions B3 and B5, protection IP55, insulation class F, in version with 2 or 4 poles.
Ball bearing with grease filling for durability life.
Single phase for order.
Frequency converter (for special order)
Housing, impeller, motor, epoxy painted metal stool
- damping connectors
- rustproof steel clips
- motor cowling
- exhaust extension with grid
- vibration insulators
- frequency converter
- piping from plastics (PVC, PP, PE + modification)
- when mounting the fan, you have to mount the condensate outlet extension or (at least) to bore a hole with diameter ca. 5 mm in the lowest fan housing point.
- a suitable thermal protection has to be included into the electric system
back to products